Beechworth Windows is a new company with a long history. Beechworth Windows understands home renovation and what it takes to manufacture premium home products. We will guide you through your options on product types, finishes and accessories, provide you with support and preparation materials, and when you are ready, we’ll coordinate the consultation with a preferred contractor in your area.
Refined aesthetics and reliable performance through a collection of premium components:
- Engineered composite (fiberglass)
- High thermal efficiency glass
- Warm, real wood interior
- Long lasting hardware
- Durable coatings that resist peeling and cracking
- Increased visibility screens
Premium materials, hardware and finishes combine to form windows with an appearance that stands out, and looks great over time.
Grilles and grille patterns add depth, dimension and noticeable character to windows in a way that can affect the entire look of the home – from the inside and outside.
Achieve the authentic wood look with grilles that adhere to the exterior glass panes.
- Finished to match window finish
- Adds charm and depth
- Permanent or removable
7/8" Architectural Wood
7/8" Putty Fiberglass
Offers a similar look to SDLs, contained within the glass unit.
- Finished to match your exterior
- Choose between flat and sculptured
5/8" Flat Aluminum
11/16" Sculptured Aluminum
It’s all about the composition. For a replacement window, understanding the long term value of the material and the components that make up the final product is important. And, it should help you make the smartest decision.
- Higher resistance to warping, rotting, cracking
- Extreme resistance to deterioration
- Much greater dimensional stability than vinyl
- Superior in strength to vinyl
- High strength prevents unsightly sagging and sticking
- Holds its shape and structure over time
- Lower heat and cold conductivity than aluminum material
- Glass packages are designed for maximum comfort
- Extremely low air infiltration for higher efficiency, more comfort and reduced energy costs.