As a homeowner, it is really important to have a roof inspection performed annually after your roof is around 10 years old.
Making sure your roof is secure, energy efficient, and within code is the best investment you can make for your home. When you need your roof inspected, whether you are selling or buying or if it is just for preventative maintenance, you can count on Harris Exteriors & More to give you an honest evaluation after a thorough inspection of the interior and exterior of the roof structure.
Contact Harris to have our expert roof inspectors provide you with a thorough roof inspection and fair opinion of your roofing system condition. We will provide you with a detailed written report of our findings.
Our Roof Inspections Check for the Following:
- Loose or missing shingles
- Buckling or curling shingles
- Cracked or split shingles
- Overall condition of shingles
- Dirty black streaking on the roof shingles
- Nail pops
- Granular loss
- Exposed nail heads
- Spongy, exposed or deteriorated decking
- Conditions of shingles in the valleys
- Soil stack boots for splits
- Roof to wall flashing
- Step Flashing
- Chimney flashing
- Ridge vent/pod vents/power fans
- Flashing issues
Our Attic Inspections Check for the Following:
- Warped or sagging wood
- Water stains on the decking
- Water stains on the drywall ceiling
- Soffit vent clearance
- The amount of insulation in the attic
- Anything from the living area leaking air to attic (bath fan, uncovered attic access panels)
- Any signs of mildew or mold or decking discoloration
- Observation of roof exhaust vents are free any obstacles to vent
The next time you need your residential roof inspected please contact us!