Leaf Relief Gutter Cover
Your home's gutter system needs a gutter cover in place to protect it from getting clogged up with leaves, sticks, acorns, pinecones, and other various outdoor debris. If your gutters get clogged, it means trouble for your home's exterior. Leaky windows, damaged roofing shingles, and a number of other disasters can be triggered from a blocked up gutter system. So, act now and have a Leaf Relief gutter cover installed at your home by Harris Exteriors.
Leaf Relief Gutter Guard
If your home doesn't have a gutter guard in place, you might have a downpour someday with precipitation trying to move through a clogged gutter system. You know what can happen if this is the case! Learn more about Leaf Relief by reading the rest of this page.
Cleaning out gutters is an inconvenient task and can be very dangerous for homeowners. Many people get injured by cutting themselves on the sharp edges of the gutters, bumping their heads on the eaves and even falling off roofs and ladders while trying to clean gutters.
Unfortunately, not cleaning the gutters can be detrimental. Allowing your gutters to fill up with leaves and debris can lead to structural damage from moisture and lead to extremely costly repairs down the road.
Leaf Relief eliminates the need for homeowners to clean their gutters on their own. The patented Aluma-Perf Technology ™ keeps leafs out of gutters, allowing for hassle free water drainage. Leaves are then blown away off of gutters by a light breeze. Leaf Relief easily mounts to the gutter brackets, resisting damage from high winds, heavy snow and ice. The tough aluminum construction of Leaf Relief also resists damage from bugs, rodents and birds.
Leaf Relief’s unique design ends the dangerous job of gutter cleaning, lowering home maintenance costs and ends the gutter maintenance hassles - no more unnecessary trips up the ladder. Put an end to your gutter cleaning days with Leaf Relief. Don’t just take our word for it. Independent testing confirmed Leaf Relief works better than other gutter systems on the market!
The Benefits of Leaf Relief
- Completely weather and pest resistant
- Fits standard gutters
- Available in copper
- Simple installation
- Keeps water flowing
- Maintains house appearance
- Installs without lifting shingles
- Ends gutter cleaning
- Withstands ice and snow falling from the roof
How does Leaf Relief Gutter Protection Solution Work Better than other Systems?
- 100% Effective in Leaf Entry/Blockage *
- 99-100% effective Twig Entry/Blockage *
- 97 % effective Pine Needle Entry/Blockage *
- 29.7” inches of water per hour Open Water Flow **
- 19” inches of water per hour when leaves or debris obstruct Water Flow **
- Most dry items cleared by 6mph breeze clear most of debris when dry when wet 23 mph wind **
- Weather Resistant can withstand winds up to 110 mph *
- A gentle breeze does the work for you
Types of Leaf Relief Gutter Covers Available
When you are looking to purchase a gutter protection product, ask these important questions:
- Does the product require frequent maintenance in order to keep your gutters clean and free-flowing?
- Does the product require disturbing shingles?
- Does installation include putting fasteners into the roof?
- Will removal or disturbance of the roofing system void your roofing warranty?
- Does the product look good on your gutters on your home?
- Is the price of the product affordable compared to the other gutter leaf protection products on the market today?
Leaf Relief’s is manufactured using aluminum materials that won't rust, or need to be painted, making this product basically maintenance-free. This product lays on the gutter hangers and you can't see it while looking up at the gutters and it is designed to be installed in 5 and 6 inch gutter systems. Leaf Relief has design features that makes it stand out from the competition.
Leaf Relief Products
Comparison of Leaf Relief Gutter Covers to Others on the Market
|PRODUCT||100% Debris Efficiency||Fits All Roof Slopes & Never Needs Gutter Repositioning||Installed Price||Virtually Invisible From the Ground||Never Caves In||Pest Resistant|