Gutters & Downspouts
Harris Exteriors & More features full-service installation of new and replacement gutters and downspout systems to the Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, and Naperville areas. Improperly installed gutters and downspouts can cause serious drainage problems such as leaky basements and cracks in the foundation. Poorly pitched gutters can also cause ice damning or other storm damage. Harris Exteriors & More can install new gutters on your home today. We provide expert gutter installation services using Alside and ACM products.
Advantages of Installing Aluminum Seamless Gutters:
- Gutters help control water runoff
- Gutters help preserve landscaping
- Gutters help prevent basement flooding and foundation damage
- Seamless gutters reduce expensive annual maintenance costs
- Aluminum gutters control moisture and rotting problems in eaves and overhangs
- Gutters help increase the value of your home
- Aluminum seamless gutters with Leaf Relief Gutter Protection Solution provide a maintenance-free home
- 5” Aluminum Seamless Gutters (standard size)
- 6” Aluminum Seamless Gutters (oversized)
- 2”x 3” Aluminum Downspouts (standard size)
- 3’x 4” Aluminum Downspouts (oversized)
Why choose Harris Exteriors Gutter Replacement Services?
- Gutters help protect the beauty of your home & landscaping
- Gutters with baked-on enamel finish never need painting
- We offer several color options of gutter systems to compliment your home's trim colors
- Seamless gutters eliminates unsightly seams and reduces the possibility of gutter leaks
- We attach your gutters with hidden gutter hangers every 2 feet to reduce sagging
- Gutters are formed on the job-site in the Harris Exteriors "gutter factory on wheels"
- We offer a Lifetime Materials Manufacturer's Warranty and a 5-Year Labor Workmanship Warranty on your gutters
- Most of our gutter jobs are completed in one day
Custom Made Seamless Gutters
Harris Exteriors specializes in seamless 5” and 6” aluminum gutters. We form your gutters on-site from a gutter machine in the back of the Harris Exteriors gutter truck. The gutter material starts from a flat coil of aluminum. We use 0.32 gauge aluminum gutter coil stock. The gutter coil is fed through the gutter forming machine and is cut to the exact gutter length needed for your home roof line. The gutter is then installed on your home using aluminum gutter brackets spaced every 2 ft.
Harris Exteriors & More installs 2 x 3 inch gutter flashing, which goes under your first course of your roof shingles and into the gutter. Gutter flashing will help keep water from penetrating behind your gutter and destroying your fascia boards. We install elastic seam sealer at all gutter end caps, gutter miters and gutter drop outlets. We offer several gutter and downspout manufacturer brands including Alside and ACM, along with standard gutter color options.
Are your gutters old, leaking, water is seeping in your basement or yard? Maybe you are having landscape drainage problems. Seamless gutters are the solution for you, professionally installed by Harris Exteriors.
Contact Harris Exteriors for a free written in-home gutters estimate.
Gutter & Downspout Types
A gutter system is used to direct water away from your home, and a downspout is a pipe which attaches to rain gutters and runs across the outside wall to direct water from the roof to the ground. Without functioning downspouts, water is going to be allowed to run down the exterior walls resulting in damage to your property. When this happens, it makes it possible for water to leak into cracks inside the walls or around windows whenever it rains or has snowed. One likely problem which will happen is the clogging of your pipes from leaves and dirt. You should have them looked at on a regular basis so that you can avoid this problem. Routine maintenance is simple and virtually easy to do on your own.
Aluminum Gutters & Downspouts
Aluminum gutters and downspouts is what is most often used on many home's today which are both new and old. It is a lot more cost-effective and features a few benefits. You have the ability to reduce clogging of your downspouts and gutters by also having a gutter guard installed to protect against the build-up of leaves and other outdoor debris. Our most popular gutter guard system is known as LeafRelief.
Aluminum gutters and downspouts are designed to be tough and resilient against high winds, heavy downpours, blustery snowstorms, and virtually any other type of weather. These kinds of gutters seem to be our most popular option for residential gutter replacement in Chicagoland's Western & Northern Suburbs. We know you will be pleased with our gutter installers serving the region!
Aluminum Gutter & Downspout Colors
Our well-crafted aluminum gutters and downspouts are readily available in a wide assortment of colors to better match the rest of your home. If you aren't sure which color to pick, our professional gutter installers will be able to offer you suggestions. After all, we want your home looking as good as it did when you first moved in. You deserve to have beautiful, eye-catching, and functional gutters at your home that properly direct water away from the premises.
Gutter and Downspout Manufacturers
Harris Exteriors & More proudly works with gutter and downspouts from such manufacturers as:
Each manufacturer produces top quality replacement aluminum gutter and downspout systems for residential locations.
Please contact us for more helpful details about our gutter and downspout types and colors for homes all over the area.